Parking & Transportation Services offers many transportation programs to make getting around campus easy and safe.
If you're on campus after the sun goes down, a safe ride to your car is available. NightRider is an evening shuttle service offering rides to and from Auraria Campus buildings and designated stops located throughout the campus.
Request a Ride:
Monday–Thursday, starting at dusk: 303-556-2001
Parking & Transportation Services offers a free-of-charge Motorist Assistance Program for customers who have vehicle issues while on campus. Call for help to:
- Jump-start batteries
- Change flat tires
- Assist with cars that are out of fuel
- Provide jumper cables, tire tools, water, and gasoline cans
Call for help: 303-556-2000
Campus Accessible Shuttle: 303-556-2001
The Campus Accessible Shuttle service is a transportation program for persons with disabilities who need a ride to and from the designated stops within the boundaries of campus and to CU Denver buildings located across Speer Boulevard.
Please note that riders must be at the designated stop they've requested. As well, service will only be made to the designated locations on the map; special requests for stops are not possible.
Hours when classes are in session
- Monday-Thursday: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Hours when classes are not in session
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. –6 p.m.
Schedule a ride: 303-556-2001
Register for the Campus Accessible Shuttle Service
Students: Please register with your respective disability services office. Once registered, you will receive a validation sticker to place on your campus ID for use when boarding the shuttle.
- Community College of Denver Accessibility Center
- Metropolitan State University of Denver Access Center
- University of Colorado Denver Disability Resources and Services
Faculty, staff, visitors, and those with temporary disabilities: Contact Parking & Transportation Services for ID validation. Please call 303-556-2001 or stop by the Parking & Transportation Services office (located at the intersection of 7th Street and Lawrence Way in the 7th Street Garage).
Important Note: Service to location #23 has been temporarily suspended due to construction at Colfax and Lipan. Instead, riders should request stop #19 by the Auraria Early Learning Center or #4 at Boulder Creek.
- For Campus Faculty & Staff
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Parking Citations (Payments & Appeals)
- Parking Options
- Transportation Services
- Passenger Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Public Transit (RTD) and Alternative Transportation
- Parking for Sporting Events, Concerts, & Denver Community Events
- Parking Validation Request
- Parking Rules & Regulations
- Student Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Police Department
- Academic Services
- Emergency Preparedness
- Early Learning Center
- ID Station
- Distribution Services (Mail)
- Procurement Services
- Facilities Services
- Event Services
- Telecommunications Services