Parking & Transportation Services offers many transportation programs to make getting around campus easy and safe.
If you're on campus after the sun goes down, a safe ride to your car is available. NightRider is an evening shuttle service offering rides to and from Auraria Campus buildings and parking lots.
Schedule a Ride:
Monday–Thursday, starting at dusk: 303-556-2001
Parking & Transportation Services offers a free-of-charge Motorist Assistance Program for customers who have vehicle issues while on campus. Call for help to:
- Jump-start batteries
- Change flat tires
- Assist with cars that are out of fuel
- Provide jumper cables, tire tools, water, and gasoline cans
Call for help: 303-556-2000
Campus Accessible Shuttle (formerly known as Handivan): 303-556-2001
The Campus Accessible Shuttle service is a transportation program for persons with disabilities who need a ride within the boundaries of campus and to CU Denver buildings located across Speer Boulevard.
Hours when classes are in session
- Monday-Thursday: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Hours when classes are not in session
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Schedule a ride: 303-556-2001
Register for the Campus Accessible Shuttle Service
Students: Please register with your respective disability services office. Once registered, you will receive a validation sticker to place on your campus ID for use when boarding the shuttle.
- Community College of Denver Accessibility Center
- Metropolitan State University of Denver Access Center
- University of Colorado Denver Disability Resources and Services
Faculty, staff, visitors, and those with temporary disabilities: Contact Parking & Transportation Services for ID validation. Please call 303-556-2001 or stop by the Parking & Transportation Services office (located at the intersection of 7th Street and Lawrence Way in the 7th Street Garage).
- For Campus Faculty & Staff
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Parking Citations (Payments & Appeals)
- Parking Options
- Transportation Services
- Passenger Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Public Transit (RTD) and Alternative Transportation
- Parking for Sporting Events, Concerts, & Denver Community Events
- Parking Validation Request
- Parking Rules & Regulations
- Student Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Police Department
- Academic Services
- Emergency Preparedness
- Early Learning Center
- ID Station
- Distribution Services (Mail)
- Procurement Services
- Facilities Services
- Event Services
- Telecommunications Services