Student Job Opportunities
Work for Us!
Parking and Transportation Services is one of the largest student employers on campus, offering flexibility and access to growth opportunities. All positions require that you are currently enrolled for at least six (6) credit hours with the Community College of Denver, Metropolitan State University of Denver, or the University of Colorado Denver.
- We are currently hiring:
- Hut attendants
- Ticket writers (includes performance-based pay opportunities)
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate your busy student schedule
- 18% off the largest mobile phone service providers
- Opportunities for advancement
To be considered for a position, fill out the student application form below. If your skills and experience are a match, we will be in touch to schedule an interview.
- For Students
- Tivoli Student Union
- Early Learning Center
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Police Department
- Emergency Preparedness
- ID Station
- Building Hours
- Event Services
- Student Facilities Services
- Academic Services