Parking & Transportation Services
Auraria Campus Parking & Transportation Services offers a variety of parking options and delivers a range of transportation programs to assist our community with getting around campus easily and efficiently.
Tivoli Parking Garage Updates Effective August 7
Plan ahead. A number of updates to the Tivoli Parking Garage operations have taken effect:
- The garage no longer has a parking attendant; instead, customers will pay upon parking using their license plate number at either a pay station (located on the ground level) or by cell phone (using the PassportParking app, by calling 303-816-3866, or by visiting m.ppprk.com)
- Parking is enforced electronically by license plate number, 24/7, 365 days a year. Citations will be mailed to violators instead of being placed on the vehicle’s windshield.
- Dedicated motorcycle parking is now available in the garage.
Call Parking & Transportation Services at 303-556-2000.
Manage Your Parking Online
We are pleased to offer the campus community the convenience of online parking management.
Visit our Parking Management System to:
- Purchase or Renew a permit or passport
- Pay a parking citation
- Appeal a parking citation
- For Students
- Tivoli Student Union
- Early Learning Center
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Police Department
- Emergency Preparedness
- ID Station
- Building Hours
- Event Services
- Student Facilities Services
- Academic Services