Spotlight on Preparedness
Be Aware. Be Prepared.
Seminar topics offered to faculty, staff, and students include hazard awareness, personal risk mitigation, and emergency response skills.
Bystander Intervention | June 20, 2017
Bystander Intervention | Step in and Make a Difference
Stand. Speak. Act.
When: Tuesday, June 20, 2017, Noon–2 p.m.
Cost: Free for current Auraria Campus students, faculty, and staff
Trainer: The Phoenix Center at Auraria
Location: A confirmation email will be sent in advance of the seminar with the location of the training.
Pizza and soft drinks will be provided for all registered participants.
- Learn how to step in and help someone you’re concerned about. You don’t have to be a hero or even stand out from the crowd to make a big difference in someone’s life.
- This workshop discusses bystander intervention and works to develop strategies to intervene in difficult situations.
- The focus of this workshop is on incidents of stalking, sexual assault, and relationship violence. The principles learned in this workshop can be applied to many other situations.
Eric Leath, Emergency Preparedness Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | 303-556-3295
- For Students
- Tivoli Student Union
- Early Learning Center
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Police Department
- Emergency Preparedness
- ID Station
- Building Hours
- Event Services
- Student Facilities Services
- Academic Services