Hours & Schedule
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Closed on major holidays and for three in-service days/year (dates vary)
- Closed during Winter Break (December 24–January 1)
The semester calendars include important dates related to Auraria Early Learning Center events and reminders, holidays, Auraria Parent Teacher Group meetings, and more.
Meals & Menus
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided for all children at no additional cost.
- All meals are nutritious and are served family style.
- Mealtime provides an important learning opportunity for children to gain social graces and exercise self-reliance.
- Menus are developed by the Center’s chef and alternate through a four-week cycle.
Click here for a digital version of the Parent Handbook.
As a parent of a child at the Auraria Early Learning Center, you have an opportunity to make an important impact on the center by participating in the Auraria Parent Teacher Group (APTG).
- APTG meetings are held the last Wednesday of every month, except in May, August, and December. Refreshments are provided.
- APTG meetings is your chance to provide valuable feedback to the teachers and administrators. APTG agendas generally include discussion about:
- Center events
- Changes to the center or policies
- Timely thematic topics with a guest speaker
- Meetings often involve a guest speaker from the community to talk about organizations, programs, or resources for families.
Contact Rachel Ruiz, Program Coordinator, for details: Rachel.Ruiz@ahec.edu | 303.556.3188
- For Students
- Tivoli Student Union
- Early Learning Center
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Police Department
- Emergency Preparedness
- ID Station
- Building Hours
- Event Services
- Student Facilities Services
- Academic Services