Other Parking Options
In addition to daily lots and garages, we offer supplemental parking options to make sure that campus commuters' parking needs are being met.
Solar-powered parking meters installed on the Auraria Campus accept credit cards, in addition to coins, as a form of payment.
Motorcycle-designated spaces are available in the Holly lot and the 5th Street Garage.
- Motorcycle parking is prohibited in the 7th Street Garage and the Tivoli Parking Garage.
- Motorcycle parking is allowed in all parking lots and the 5th Street Garage.
- A discounted rate is available in the Holly lot for designated motorcycle spaces.
Overnight parking is prohibited without prior approval from the Parking & Transportation Services Office. Contact 303-556-2003 for more information.
- If a vehicle is left overnight due to an emergency, call Parking Services Dispatch at 303-556-2000.
- Vehicles that remain in garages after closing may be retrieved by contacting the Auraria Campus Police Department at 303-556-5000.
Discounted Car Pool Parking
Parking and Transporation Services offeres a $1 daily discount in the 7th Street Garage to customers who participate in a car pool.
University of Colorado Reciprocal Parking
Faculty, staff, and students with a valid full-time parking permit issued by CU Denver and UCCS may use their permit to park at designated parking lots on Auraria Campus without paying the daily fee. Campus visitors with ID badges for Anshutz Medical Campus may obtain a reciprocal parking permit at the Parking and Transporation Services office. Reciprocal parking is valid for travel related to offical university business only, and parking spots are subject to daily space availability.
Auraria Campus Reciprocal Parking Lots
- 5th Street Garage
- Elm Lot
- Walnut Lot
Visit CU Facilities Management for more information on the CU Reciprocal Parking Agreement.
- For Campus Faculty & Staff
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Parking Citations (Payments & Appeals)
- Parking Options
- Transportation Services
- Passenger Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Public Transit (RTD) and Alternative Transportation
- Parking for Sporting Events, Concerts, & Denver Community Events
- Parking Validation Request
- Parking Rules & Regulations
- Student Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Police Department
- Academic Services
- Emergency Preparedness
- Early Learning Center
- ID Station
- Distribution Services (Mail)
- Procurement Services
- Facilities Services
- Event Services
- Telecommunications Services