Convenient Payment Options
Parking & Transportation Services offers a variety of options to make parking on the Auraria Campus easier and more convenient.
The 5th Street Garage, Tivoli Parking Garage, and all surface lots use pay-by-license plate machines. Simply enter your license plate number and form of payment (cash or debit/credit) at the pay station. The receipt may be kept for your records; however, it does not need to be displayed on your dashboard.
Use your phone to make payments for daily parking.
- Download and pay with the free app: PassportParking
- Go to the website: m.ppprk.com
- Dial (303) 816-3866
The app requires your vehicle license plate number and the 4-digit zone number located on the orange signs in parking lots. (Note: meters are an exception; they cannot be paid remotely by cell phone.)
Pre-paid permits guarantee parking in certain lots on campus. They allow in-and-out privileges and can be customized to accommodate specific days of the week. More info: www.ahec.edu/parking-permit.
We offer the option to pre-pay by the semester at a discounted rate. The Passport Program allows daily parking in most campus lots according to the level purchased (Gold, Silver, Bronze). This program has in-and-out privileges, and parking spots are subject to daily space availability. More info: www.ahec.edu/parking-passport.
- For Campus Faculty & Staff
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Parking Citations (Payments & Appeals)
- Parking Options
- Transportation Services
- Passenger Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Public Transit (RTD) and Alternative Transportation
- Parking for Sporting Events, Concerts, & Denver Community Events
- Parking Validation Request
- Parking Rules & Regulations
- Student Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Police Department
- Academic Services
- Emergency Preparedness
- Early Learning Center
- ID Station
- Distribution Services (Mail)
- Procurement Services
- Facilities Services
- Event Services
- Telecommunications Services