Schedule an Event
The Auraria Campus offers a variety of facilities to meet the needs of students, faculty, staff, and community members. Contact the Auraria Campus Event Services (ACES) team to discuss your event needs. Through a one-on-one consultation, we will assist you with determining the perfect facility for your event.
How to Book an Event
- First, check availability online »
- Then, contact an ACES representative to discuss your specific needs:
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Visit us in the Tivoli Student Union, Suite 325 (900 Auraria Parkway, Denver, CO 80204)
- Call us: 303-556-2755
The ACES team will formalize the details, taking into consideration room setup, audio-visual requirements, physical limitations and location of the room, as well as efficiency and functionality of usage, available furnishings, and historic preservation concerns.
For event pricing, contact Auraria Campus Event Services at 303-556-2755 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
An event application is required when one or more of the following conditions are met:
- An exterior event space is requested
- A large event space is requested
- Multiple spaces are requested for a large event (e.g., a conference)
- The event for is a campus group, club, or department partnering with an external entity
- When ACES needs to obtain additional information regarding an event
Important considerations to keep in mind for the event application process:
- The event application will be reviewed with respect to the new pricing recommendations adopted by the Auraria Campus.
- When the application has been reviewed, the ACES office has the right to modify the price based on the information provided.
- The event application review may require additional information or research, such as a meeting with the event organizers and the signature authority on the application.
- ACES may request the assistance of independent representatives from within the academic institutions to assist in making determinations concerning a specific request.
- Once the review is complete, ACES staff will contact the client with any updates, changes, or additional information based on the outcome of the review.
To obtain an event application, email email@example.com.
- For Campus Faculty & Staff
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Parking Citations (Payments & Appeals)
- Parking Options
- Transportation Services
- Passenger Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Public Transit (RTD) and Alternative Transportation
- Parking for Sporting Events, Concerts, & Denver Community Events
- Parking Validation Request
- Parking Rules & Regulations
- Student Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Police Department
- Academic Services
- Emergency Preparedness
- Early Learning Center
- ID Station
- Distribution Services (Mail)
- Procurement Services
- Facilities Services
- Event Services
- Telecommunications Services