Campus Emergency Notifications
Emergency Notification System — Rave Alerts
Communication plays a critical role in keeping our community safe.
During an emergency or to notify the community of closures, the Auraria Campus utilizes a text, email, and voice messaging system called Rave to deliver important information to faculty, staff, and students.
You are automatically enrolled in the Rave system as faculty, staff, and students of each institution.
Review or Update your Contact Information in Rave
CCD Faculty, Staff, and Students
Visit this Rave webpage to review and update your information using your official institutional email address.
CU Denver Faculty, Staff, and Students
Visit CU Denver’s Emergency Management Divisions website, and follow the directions to add/edit information in the appropriate portal.
MSU Denver Faculty, Staff, and Students
Visit this Rave webpage to register, review, and/or update your information. Log in using your MSU Denver email address and your Rave password. Use the "forgot password" link if you have issues logging in.
AHEC Staff, Vendors, and Early Learning Center Parents
Contact AHEC Communications to request additions/changes.
Campus Relations notifies the community through “timely warning” emails when crimes are reported that are believed to represent a threat to students, faculty, and staff.
Inclement Weather Closures
To get the latest updates:
- Visit our homepage at www.ahec.edu
- Call our weather hotline at 1-877-556-EMER (3637)
- Tune into social media and news outlets for information
- For Campus Faculty & Staff
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Parking Citations (Payments & Appeals)
- Parking Options
- Transportation Services
- Passenger Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Public Transit (RTD) and Alternative Transportation
- Parking for Sporting Events, Concerts, & Denver Community Events
- Parking Validation Request
- Parking Rules & Regulations
- Student Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Police Department
- Academic Services
- Emergency Preparedness
- Early Learning Center
- ID Station
- Distribution Services (Mail)
- Procurement Services
- Facilities Services
- Event Services
- Telecommunications Services