Early Learning Center
The Auraria Early Learning Center (AELC), a 4-star Colorado Shines-rated center, provides full- and part-time programs for children 12-months to 5-years-old with a fully accredited kindergarten program and summer camp for children through age 8. The center serves the students, faculty, and staff of the Auraria Campus. On a space-available basis, the center also serves the Denver community. All of the center's programs are fully licensed by the Colorado Department of Human Services.
What will you discover at the AELC?
- Highly qualified teachers, educational specialists, and support staff who are experts in the field of early childhood education.
- Full- and part-time programs with healthy meals and snacks included.
- Located conveniently on the Auraria Campus in LoDo.
- Individualized teaching with an emphasis on cultivating children’s sense of wonder and discovery.
- Small classroom setting with a low child-to-teacher ratio.
- Balanced, high-quality curriculum that introduces foundational subjects, including reading & literacy, math, science, and social studies.
- A program that supports and extends social-emotional development with opportunities for self-expression through language, art, and dramatic play.
Learn more about our fun, supportive, and engaging environment. Call us to schedule a tour: 303-556-3188.
Hours & Schedule
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
Closed on major holidays and for three in-service days/year (dates vary)
Closed during Winter Break (December 24–January 1)
- For Campus Faculty & Staff
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Police Department
- Academic Services
- Emergency Preparedness
- Early Learning Center
- ID Station
- Distribution Services (Mail)
- Procurement Services
- Facilities Services
- Event Services
- Telecommunications Services