Expecting a Package from UPS or FedEx?
Central Receiving accepts all goods that cannot be delivered to your mailbox. These include, but are not limited to, large envelopes, books, boxes, furniture, and computers.
How to Address Incoming Shipments and Packages
Department/Building Location + Room #
Attn: Individual's Name
1201 5th Street
Denver, CO 80204-2005
Note: Items addressed to your actual physical address could be delayed because all carriers deliver to the Central Receiving office, not to your physical address.
Package Delivery Schedule
Please refer to our Package Delivery Schedule to determine when your package will arrive.
If you have not received a pacakge within the expected timeframe, please call Central Receiving at 303-556-8401. If you need your item before the delivery schedule and would prefer to pick it up, call Central Receiving to make arrangements.
- For Campus Faculty & Staff
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Parking Citations (Payments & Appeals)
- Parking Options
- Transportation Services
- Passenger Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Public Transit (RTD) and Alternative Transportation
- Parking for Sporting Events, Concerts, & Denver Community Events
- Parking Validation Request
- Parking Rules & Regulations
- Student Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Police Department
- Academic Services
- Emergency Preparedness
- Early Learning Center
- ID Station
- Distribution Services (Mail)
- Procurement Services
- Facilities Services
- Event Services
- Telecommunications Services