Working for the Auraria Higher Education Center (AHEC) means being an essential part of one of the nation's most unique campus environments. A dynamic and vibrant higher education community located in the heart of downtown Denver, the Auraria Campus is shared by three separate and distinct institutions of higher learning: the Community College of Denver, Metropolitan State University of Denver, and University of Colorado Denver.
Every employee is valued for his or her unique skills and background. As an AHEC staff member, you will play an integral role in creating and sustaining our "One Auraria" community where collaboration and service are core to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Start building your career with AHEC today. Review the exciting classified and non-classified (exempt) career opportunities we offer, and discover that job satisfaction, personal development, and opportunities for advancement are waiting for you.
Are you a student looking for a part-time campus job? AHEC departments hire students for myriad positions, as well.
- For Campus Faculty & Staff
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Parking Citations (Payments & Appeals)
- Parking Options
- Transportation Services
- Passenger Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Public Transit (RTD) and Alternative Transportation
- Parking for Sporting Events, Concerts, & Denver Community Events
- Parking Validation Request
- Parking Rules & Regulations
- Student Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Police Department
- Academic Services
- Emergency Preparedness
- Early Learning Center
- ID Station
- Distribution Services (Mail)
- Procurement Services
- Facilities Services
- Event Services
- Telecommunications Services