Parking & Transportation Services
Auraria Campus Parking & Transportation Services offers a variety of parking options and delivers a range of transportation programs to assist our community with getting around campus easily and efficiently.
Manage Your Parking Online
We are pleased to offer the campus community the convenience of online parking management.
Visit our Parking Management System to:
- Purchase or Renew a permit or passport
- Pay a parking citation
- Appeal a parking citation
Purchase a Parking Permit or Passport
Parking Permits and Passports offer savings options and convenience for parking on the Auraria Campus.
- Customers who purchase a pre-paid Parking Permit each semester are guaranteed a space in reserved parking lots and are allowed daily in-and-out privileges
- The Parking Passport is a pre-paid parking option allowing parking for most campus lots at a discounted rate. It allows in-and-out privileges, and full-time access or customizable payment plans by day, Monday–Thursday. Spaces are subject to daily availability.
- For AHEC Staff
- Human Resources
- Facilities Services
- Procurement Services
- Accounting Services
- Police Department
- Emergency Preparedness
- Event Services
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Integrated Marketing & Communications
- Information Technology
- ID Station
- Distribution Services (Mail)