Integrated Marketing & Communications
Design & Production Services – Internal
For Auraria Higher Education Center
The Integrated Marketing & Communications team works to raise awareness of the services and programs the Auraria Higher Education Center provides in support of the campus community.
We lead AHEC’s branding efforts and collaborate with each department to help reach the goals and objectives of each unit and the agency as a whole.
Our key areas of expertise include:
- Marketing Planning
- Design – print & digital
- Editorial Services
- Web Services
- Public Relations
To request project support, use our internal AHEC Client Service Request Form.
Design & Production Services – External
For CCD, CU Denver, and MSU Denver
In addition to serving AHEC departments, we provide design and production services to the three institutions on campus – Community College of Denver, Metropolitan State University of Denver, and University of Colorado Denver.
- As stewards of each institution’s brand and identity, the IMC team is a trusted partner to turn vision into reality.
- We produce consistent results, and our concepts and designs are distinctive to each client. We ensure that our work is always on-brand, on-message, and on-budget for your needs.
- Meet with us for a pre-design consultation; hire us for a full campaign; or send us work on a project-by-project basis. No matter what your need, we will partner with you to help you achieve your objectives.
Contact Shannon Fluckey, Creative Services Manager, for a project estimate.
- For AHEC Staff
- Human Resources
- Facilities Services
- Procurement Services
- Accounting Services
- Police Department
- Emergency Preparedness
- Event Services
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Integrated Marketing & Communications
- Information Technology
- ID Station
- Distribution Services (Mail)