Employee Recognition Awards Program
STUDENT EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR
This award is presented to an Auraria Higher Education Center student employee who actively contributes to carrying out the mission of the agency.
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR
This award is presented to two (2) employees (in a non-supervisory or managerial position) who project a positive image in their professional roles while assisting the agency's customers (students, staff, faculty, and the public). Individuals who receive this award conscientiously contribute to the Guiding Principles of the Auraria Higher Education Center, and consistently make a positive impact on their departments and the campus as a whole.
MANAGER OF THE YEAR
This award is presented to a manager or supervisor who actively promotes teamwork, motivates employees, and boosts employee morale. This individual exhibits the following characteristics:
• Provides training for their employees to develop additional expertise and skills that serve not only the employee, but also the employee's department.
• Provides challenges for employees (based upon their knowledge, skills, and abilities) to assist in individual professional career growth and future promotional opportunities.
• Proactively seek ways to improve department performance to better serve the Auraria Higher Education Center.
- For AHEC Staff
- Human Resources
- Facilities Services
- Procurement Services
- Accounting Services
- Police Department
- Emergency Preparedness
- Event Services
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Integrated Marketing & Communications
- Information Technology
- ID Station
- Distribution Services (Mail)