The Information Technology office provides technology-related services in support of the Auraria Higher Education Center departments and employees.
Email Accounts & Access
Information Technology manages email and calendaring accounts, as well as access services to protect and maintain AHEC’s information resources.
Software & Hardware Support (Help Desk)
- Call 303-556-4422
- Information Technology provides software and hardware support by email, phone, and in-person, if necessary, for all IT-related issues.
Backup & Data Storage
Information Technology provides a variety of backup and storage services to departments and employees.
Purchasing Advice & Approvals
- Information Technology provides research and advice on the purchase of computers, software, and computer-related products.
- Purchasing approvals for all computer-related equipment and software are also made by IT.
Networks & Connectivity
Information Technology supports, monitors, and optimizes network performance and availability for AHEC.
- For AHEC Staff
- Human Resources
- Facilities Services
- Procurement Services
- Accounting Services
- Police Department
- Emergency Preparedness
- Event Services
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Integrated Marketing & Communications
- Information Technology
- ID Station
- Distribution Services (Mail)