Tivoli Parking Garage - Important Info
Posted January 2nd, 2018
The Tivoli Parking Garage is UNATTENDED. Please know your license plate number; it’s required for payment.
You must pay immediately upon parking, not when leaving the garage with your vehicle. Payment is required 24/7, 365 days a year (including all holidays).
• All Day (24 hours: 3:01 a.m.–3:00 a.m.): $6.50
• 2 Hours (Additional time may not be added): $4.00
• Use a pay station, located at the four exit points on the first floor of the garage.
• Pay-by-Cell (You’ll need your license plate number and the garage zone number: 3044):
• Download and pay with the free app: PassportParking
• Go to the website: m.ppprk.com
• Call: 303-816-3866
SPECIAL EVENT PARKING
On nights when special events occur at the Pepsi Center, the parking rate will increase to $15.00 after 5 p.m. Dates of special events are posted at various locations throughout the parking garage and are available on the Auraria Parking & Transportation Services webpage: www.ahec.edu/event-parking.
Faculty, staff, and students: To avoid paying the higher event parking rate, you may register your vehicle with Parking & Transportation Services to ensure you are charged the campus rate when event parking rates are in effect.
• To sign up, bring your campus ID and vehicle registration to the Parking & Transportation Services office located on the first floor of the 7th Street Garage (777 Lawrence Way).
IMPORTANT ENFORCEMENT NOTICE
Parking is enforced electronically (via camera) 24/7, 365 days a year, including all holidays. Citations for parking violations will be MAILED to violators within 10–15 days of the citation issue date.
- Campus Announcements
- About Auraria Campus
- AHEC Leadership
- Auraria Board of Directors
- Annual Report
- Auraria Campus Newsletter
- Smoking Zones on the Auraria Campus
- Campus Planning & Development
- Campus Sustainability
- Campus-Wide Policies
- Early Learning Center
- King Center
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Parking Citations (Payments & Appeals)
- Parking Options
- Transportation Services
- Passenger Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Public Transit (RTD) and Alternative Transportation
- Parking for Sporting Events, Concerts, & Community Events
- Parking Validations Request
- Parking Rules & Regulations
- Student Employment Opportunities
- Contact Us
- ID Station
- Police Department
- Emergency Preparedness
- Employment Opportunities with AHEC
- Contact Us