Rely on the Auraria Campus Police Department for Protection and Support
Posted November 14th, 2016
The Auraria Campus Police Department (ACPD) operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to ensure the Auraria Campus community is safe and secure.
Students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to contact the ACPD at any time with campus safety issues or concerns.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AURARIA CAMPUS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Call: 303-556-5000
• Text-a-Tip: 720-593-TIPS (8477)
• Visit in person: 1201 5th Street, Administration Building, Suite 110
• Call with an anonymous tip: 303-556-2677
• Use blue light emergency telephones: These towers are in all parking lots and campus walkways. Use these telephones to be immediately connected with the ACPD.
• Use the NightRider Service: Call 303-556-2001 to use the safe evening shuttle service to and from campus buildings and parking lots. Late at night, call the ACPD for a ride: 303-556-5000.
• Trust your instincts: If you suspect something is wrong, or if a situation seems dangerous, you’re probably right. Immediately call the ACPD from any campus phone by dialing 911 or from a cell phone by dialing 303-556-5000. You may also “text-a-tip” to the ACPD at 720-593-TIPS (8477).
• Bystanders: Be aware of your surroundings. If you see a person in distress, seek immediate help from the ACPD.
• Program your phone: Store the ACPD phone number and text-a-tip line in your “favorites” on your cell phone to have the numbers at your fingertips in the event of an emergency—Dispatch: 303-556-5000; Text-a-Tip: 720-593-TIPS (8477).
Please contact Commander Jason Mollendor at 303-556-5000 with questions or concerns.
- Campus Announcements
- About Auraria Campus
- AHEC Leadership
- Auraria Board of Directors
- Annual Report
- Auraria Campus Newsletter
- Smoking Zones on the Auraria Campus
- Campus Planning & Development
- Campus Sustainability
- Campus-Wide Policies
- Early Learning Center
- King Center
- Parking & Transportation Services
- ID Station
- Police Department
- Emergency Preparedness
- Employment Opportunities with AHEC
- Contact Us