Auraria Campus Police Department is a Text Message or Phone Call Away
Posted February 5th, 2018
It's important to empower yourself in the event of a personal threat, suspicious activity, or an emergency on campus—make sure you know how to quickly contact the Auraria Campus Police Department (ACPD) by phone.
Download and save the ACPD's digital contact card (Vcard) to your cell phone/computer now to have the following information at your fingertips at all times.
Text-A-Tip – 720-593-TIPS (8477)
- Save 720-593-TIPS (8477) in your phone and use it to discreetly report suspicious activities on campus.
- Photos may be included with text messages.
- Text-a-Tip is also a way for those with hearing or speech loss to reach the ACPD by phone.
ACPD Dispatch – 303-556-5000
- Call 303-556-5000 for both emergencies and non-emergencies.
- Save this number to your cell phone in the event you need assistance while on campus.
911 (from a campus landline)
- Call 911 from a campus phone, which includes landline phones located in offices, classrooms, and lounges.
- 911 calls from your cell phone are routed to Denver Police Department, delaying the ACPD’s response time.
Emergency Towers and Call Button Phones
- Emergency towers with the blue lights on top are located in all parking lots and walkways.
- Emergency call button phones are located on hallway walls inside all campus buildings. These phones are a direct line to the ACPD, and will dispatch an officer to the call box location immediately if the button is pressed.
You can also contact the ACPD via e-mail, online, or in person.
- Email email@example.com
- Submit an online report (for non-emergencies only): www.ahec.edu/crimereport
- Visit in person at one of their two locations:
- Administration Building, Suite #110 (1201 5th Street
- Tivoli Student Union, Suite #228 (900 Auraria Parkway)
- Campus Announcements
- About Auraria Campus
- AHEC Leadership
- Auraria Board of Directors
- Annual Report
- Auraria Campus Newsletter
- Smoking Zones on the Auraria Campus
- Campus Planning & Development
- Campus Sustainability
- Campus-Wide Policies
- Early Learning Center
- King Center
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Parking Citations (Payments & Appeals)
- Parking Options
- Transportation Services
- Passenger Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Public Transit (RTD) and Alternative Transportation
- Parking for Sporting Events, Concerts, & Community Events
- Parking Validations Request
- Parking Rules & Regulations
- Student Employment Opportunities
- Contact Us
- ID Station
- Police Department
- Emergency Preparedness
- Employment Opportunities with AHEC
- Contact Us