Sustainable Campus Program Advisory Committee
Purpose and Role
The Sustainable Campus Program Advisory Committee (SCPAC) is a sub-committee of the Student Advisory Committee to the Auraria Board (SACAB). The SCPAC represents the opinions and interests of the students, faculty, administration and staff of the Community College of Denver, Metropolitan State University of Denver, University of Colorado Denver and the Auraria Higher Education Center in matters pertaining to the student Sustainable Campus Program Fee.
- Two students from CCD
- Two students from MSU Denver
- Two students from CU Denver
- One student representative from SACAB, who serves as chair
Ex-Officio Non-Voting Members
- One administrative representative from CCD
- One administrative representative from MSU Denver
- One administrative representative from CU Denver
- One or more administrative representatives from AHEC
The SCPAC will not be meeting on a consistent basis over the summer. Regular meetings will begin again after the start of fall semester, 2018.
The Sustainable Campus Program has their own website that can be found here.
- About Auraria Campus
- Auraria Board of Directors
- AHEC Leadership
- Annual Report
- Campus Newsletter
- Campus Policies
- Employment Opportunities
- Contact Us