Food Service Advisory Committee
Purpose and Role
The Food Service Advisory Committee (FSAC) is a sub-committee of the Student Advisory Committee to the Auraria Board (SACAB).
FSAC represents the opinions and interests of the students, faculty, administration and staff of the three institutions, (Community College of Denver, Metropolitan State University of Denver, and the University of Colorado, Denver) and the Auraria Higher Education Center (AHEC) in matters pertaining to the food service contractors and vendors. Additionally, FSAC oversees matters pertaining to the dispersed lounges in shared buildings on the Auraria Campus.
FSAC is composed of four voting members and a variable number of ex-officio and non-voting members.
- one student from CCD
- one student from MSU Denver
- one student from CU Denver
- one student representative from SACAB who serves as chair (and votes only in the event of a tie)
- one administrative representative from CCD
- one administrative representative from MSU Denver
- one administrative representative from CU Denver
- one administrative representative from AHEC
FSAC will not be meeting on a consistent basis over the summer. Regular meetings will begin again after the start of fall semester, 2018.
Submit Feedback About Campus Food Vendors
- About Auraria Campus
- Auraria Board of Directors
- AHEC Leadership
- Annual Report
- Campus Newsletter
- Campus Policies
- Employment Opportunities
- Contact Us