Clothing & Promotional Items
Use our approved vendor, ProCorp, to order clothing and promotional items representing AHEC and its departments. The approved vendor will guide you on AHEC graphic standards and has all agency-affiliated logos on file.
Allow at least five weeks before delivery when ordering to ensure enough time for setting up a purchase order (two weeks) and proofing, production, and shipment (three weeks).
- Set up a PO or P-Card PO for ProCorp/Tyler Eagen with Procurement Services. (Contact Stacy Steelman in Produrement Services with questions.)
- Choose items from the catalogs. If you do not find what you need, contact Tyler Eagen for other options.
- Order by phone or e-mail. Specify the quantity, color, delivery date, and logo to be used (general AHEC logo, Auraria Early Learning Center, etc.).
You may receive a discount for high quantities. If possible, work with other departments to combine orders.
- AHEC Staff
- Accounting Services
- Human Resources
- HR Survey
- Current Employee Information, Forms, & Benefits
- Classified Staff Benefits, Leave, & Forms
- Non-Classified Staff (Exempt) Benefits, Leave, & Forms
- Other Pay & Leave
- Holiday Schedule
- Public Employees’ Retirement Association (PERA)
- RTD EcoPass for Staff
- Work-Life Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Worker’s Compensation
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Personnel Administration Forms
- AHEC Internal Policies
- Employment Opportunities
- Guiding Principles
- Employee Awards
- 9th Street News Employee Newsletter
- Contact Us
- Information Technology
- Integrated Marketing & Communications
- Procurement Services