The Information Technology office provides technology-related services in support of the Auraria Higher Education Center departments and employees.
Email Accounts & Access
Information Technology manages email and calendaring accounts, as well as access services to protect and maintain AHEC’s information resources.
Software & Hardware Support (Help Desk)
- Call 303-556-4422
- Information Technology provides software and hardware support by email, phone, and in-person, if necessary, for all IT-related issues.
Backup & Data Storage
Information Technology provides a variety of backup and storage services to departments and employees.
Purchasing Advice & Approvals
- Information Technology provides research and advice on the purchase of computers, software, and computer-related products.
- Purchasing approvals for all computer-related equipment and software are also made by IT.
Networks & Connectivity
Information Technology supports, monitors, and optimizes network performance and availability for AHEC.
- AHEC Staff
- Accounting Services
- Human Resources
- HR Survey
- Current Employee Information, Forms, & Benefits
- Classified Staff Benefits, Leave, & Forms
- Non-Classified Staff (Exempt) Benefits, Leave, & Forms
- Other Pay & Leave
- Holiday Schedule
- Public Employees’ Retirement Association (PERA)
- RTD EcoPass for Staff
- Work-Life Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Worker’s Compensation
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Personnel Administration Forms
- HR Policies
- Employment Opportunities
- Guiding Principles
- Employee Awards
- 9th Street News Employee Newsletter
- Contact Us
- Information Technology
- Integrated Marketing & Communications
- Procurement Services