Building on AHEC’s foundation, the One Auraria Guiding Principles steer us in achieving our mission to provide an effective, efficient, and supportive environment that facilitates the quality education, goals, and objectives of the campus institutions.
Everything starts with awareness.
If you see a problem or issue, make it your problem to solve or report.
Make An Impact.
Every action, every decision, and every moment—big or small—makes a difference.
Delight Our Customers
Customer satisfaction is our strongest measure of success.
"Yes" Before "No".
Be committed to finding a solution.
A "yes" mindset opens endless options.
Respond With Urgency.
Don't remain idle—act now without delay and deliver remarkable results.
- AHEC Staff
- Accounting Services
- Human Resources
- HR Survey
- Current Employee Information, Forms, & Benefits
- Classified Staff Benefits, Leave, & Forms
- Non-Classified Staff (Exempt) Benefits, Leave, & Forms
- Other Pay & Leave
- Holiday Schedule
- Public Employees’ Retirement Association (PERA)
- RTD EcoPass for Staff
- Work-Life Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Worker’s Compensation
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Personnel Administration Forms
- HR Policies
- Employment Opportunities
- Guiding Principles
- 9th Street News Employee Newsletter
- Contact Us
- Information Technology
- Integrated Marketing & Communications
- Procurement Services