Join our "One Auraria" community where collaboration and service are core to our mission.
Working for the Auraria Higher Education Center (AHEC) means being an essential part of one of the nation's most unique campus environments. A dynamic and vibrant higher education community located in the heart of downtown Denver, the Auraria Campus is shared by three separate and distinct institutions of higher learning: the Community College of Denver, Metropolitan State University of Denver, and University of Colorado Denver.
Every employee is valued for his or her unique skills and background. As an AHEC staff member, you will play an integral role in creating and sustaining our "One Auraria" community where collaboration and service are core to our Guiding Principles.
Start building your career with AHEC today.
Review our open career opportunities, and discover that job satisfaction, personal development, and opportunities for advancement are waiting for you.
- AHEC Staff
- Accounting Services
- Human Resources
- HR Survey
- Current Employee Information, Forms, & Benefits
- Classified Staff Benefits, Leave, & Forms
- Non-Classified Staff (Exempt) Benefits, Leave, & Forms
- Other Pay & Leave
- Holiday Schedule
- Public Employees’ Retirement Association (PERA)
- RTD EcoPass for Staff
- Work-Life Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Worker’s Compensation
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Personnel Administration Forms
- AHEC Internal Policies
- Employment Opportunities
- Guiding Principles
- Employee Awards
- 9th Street News Employee Newsletter
- Contact Us
- Information Technology
- Integrated Marketing & Communications
- Procurement Services