EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR
This award is presented to two (2) employees (in a non-supervisory or managerial position) who project a positive image in their professional roles while assisting the agency's customers (students, staff, faculty, and the public). Individuals who receive this award conscientiously contribute to the Guiding Principles of the Auraria Higher Education Center, and consistently make a positive impact on their departments and the campus as a whole.
MANAGER OF THE YEAR
This award is presented to a manager or supervisor who actively promotes teamwork, motivates employees, and boosts employee morale. This individual exhibits the following characteristics:
• Provides training for their employees to develop additional expertise and skills that serve not only the employee, but also the employee's department.
• Provides challenges for employees (based upon their knowledge, skills, and abilities) to assist in individual professional career growth and future promotional opportunities.
• Proactively seek ways to improve department performance to better serve the Auraria Higher Education Center.
- AHEC Staff
- Accounting Services
- Human Resources
- HR Survey
- Current Employee Information, Forms, & Benefits
- Classified Staff Benefits, Leave, & Forms
- Non-Classified Staff (Exempt) Benefits, Leave, & Forms
- Other Pay & Leave
- Holiday Schedule
- Public Employees’ Retirement Association (PERA)
- RTD EcoPass for Staff
- Work-Life Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Worker’s Compensation
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Personnel Administration Forms
- AHEC Internal Policies
- Employment Opportunities
- Guiding Principles
- Employee Awards
- 9th Street News Employee Newsletter
- Contact Us
- Information Technology
- Integrated Marketing & Communications
- Procurement Services