Student Advisory Committee to the Auraria Board
The Student Advisory Committee to the Auraria Board (SACAB) is comprised of student representatives elected from all three institutions on campus: the Community College of Denver (CCD), Metropolitan State University of Denver (MSU Denver), and the University of Colorado Denver (CU Denver).
|Zach Lubline||Chair, SACAB||CU Denver|
|Austin Banks||Vice Chair, SACAB||MSU Denver|
|Stacie Amaya||Auraria Board of Directors Representative||CCD|
|Kyra deGruy||Sustainable Campus Program Chair||MSU Denver|
|Allie Kriese||Policy Development and Shared Operations Committee||CU Denver|
|Kelly Witthuhn||Event Center Development Sub-Committee Representative||CCD|
The Student Advisory Committee to the Auraria Board endeavors to support a quality educational experience by:
- providing balanced representation of all campus individuals and their constituent academic institutions,
- planning for the present and future campus environment,
- maintaining and enhancing equitable campus-wide practices,
- committing to open communication and mutual cooperation among all parties involved with the Auraria Campus.
Meetings are open to the public and are held weekly on Fridays from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m., and they are generally in Science 1086.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to stop by the SACAB office (Tivoli, Suite 314) or call at 303-556-4589.
SACAB subcommittees guide the development and direction of many integral student services throughout the campus. Subcommittees represent the opinions and interests of the students, faculty, administration, and staff of CCD, MSU Denver, CU Denver, and AHEC. SACAB subcommittees include:
- Sustainable Campus Program Committee
- Food Service Advisory Committee
- Auraria Early Learning Center Advisory Board
- Tivoli Planning Committee
- Bookstore Advisory Committee
General areas of responsibility for each subcommittee include the review and recommendation for approval of:
- policies and/or guidelines;
- design, construction and maintenance of the facilities;
- special financial requests; and
- fee structures and related charges.
SACAB also establishes and appoints ad-hoc subcommittees as needed.
We Want To Hear From You
We value your input. Your comments, suggestions, and/or questions are always welcome.
Tivoli Student Union, Suite 314
(Campus Box TIV-1)
900 Auraria Parkway | Denver, CO 80204
By appointment: email@example.com or 303-556-4589
- About Auraria Campus
- About Auraria Campus
- AHEC Leadership
- Auraria Board of Directors
- Annual Report
- Smoking Zones on the Auraria Campus
- Campus Planning & Development
- Campus Sustainability
- Campus-Wide Policies
- Early Learning Center
- King Center
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Police Department
- Emergency Preparedness
- Employment Opportunities with AHEC
- Contact Us