Student Advisory Committee to the Auraria Board
Left to right: Melanie Rudolph Crawford, CCD ex officio; Brett Lagerblade, CU Denver ex officio; Amanda Pippett, MSU Denver student rep; Kelly Witthuhn, CCD student rep; Zach Lubline, CU Denver student rep; Kristann Garn, CCD student rep; Braunwyn Mumby, MSU Denver student rep; Christie Gardner, secretary; Allie Kriese, CU Denver student rep; Braelin Pantel, MSU Denver ex officio; Angela LeValley, MSU Denver ex officio; Jerry Mason, Auraria Higher Education Center ex offiio.
The Student Advisory Committee to the Auraria Board (SACAB) is comprised of student representatives elected from all three institutions on campus: the Community College of Denver (CCD), Metropolitan State University of Denver (MSU Denver), and the University of Colorado Denver (CU Denver).
|Kristann Garn||PE/Event Center Rep, Tobacco Task Force Rep, Public Relations Rep||CCD|
|Allie Kriese||Chair, SACAB||CU Denver|
|Zach Lubline||Food Service Advisory Committee, Tobacco Task Force Rep||CU Denver|
|Braunwyn Mumby||Sustainable Campus Program Chair||MSU Denver|
|Amanda Pippitt||Auraria Board of Directors Rep, Policy Development
and Shared Operations Committee Rep
|Kelly Witthuhn||Chief Justice, Sustainable Campus Program Member||CCD|
The Student Advisory Committee to the Auraria Board endeavors to support a quality educational experience by:
- providing balanced representation of all campus individuals and their constituent academic institutions,
- planning for the present and future campus environment,
- maintaining and enhancing equitable campus-wide practices,
- committing to open communication and mutual cooperation among all parties involved with the Auraria Campus.
Meetings are open to the public and are held weekly on Fridays from 3–4 p.m. in the Tivoli, Suite 329 (Senate Chambers).
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to stop by the SACAB office (Tivoli, Suite 314) or call at 303-556-4589.
SACAB subcommittees guide the development and direction of many integral student services throughout the campus. Subcommittees represent the opinions and interests of the students, faculty, administration, and staff of CCD, MSU Denver, CU Denver, and AHEC. SACAB subcommittees include:
- Sustainable Campus Program Committee
- Food Service Advisory Committee
- Auraria Early Learning Center Advisory Board
- Tivoli Planning Committee
- Tivoli Station Advisory Committee
General areas of responsibility for each subcommittee include the review and recommendation for approval of:
- policies and/or guidelines;
- design, construction and maintenance of the facilities;
- special financial requests; and
- fee structures and related charges.
SACAB also establishes and appoints ad-hoc subcommittees as needed.
We Want To Hear From You
We value your input. Your comments, suggestions, and/or questions are always welcome.
Tivoli Student Union, Suite 314
(Campus Box TIV-1)
900 Auraria Parkway | Denver, CO 80204
By appointment: email@example.com or 303-556-4589
- About Auraria Campus
- About Auraria Campus
- AHEC Leadership
- Auraria Board of Directors
- Annual Report
- Auraria Campus Newsletter
- Smoking Zones on the Auraria Campus
- Campus Planning & Development
- Campus Sustainability
- Campus-Wide Policies
- Early Learning Center
- King Center
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Parking Citations (Payments & Appeals)
- Parking Options
- Transportation Services
- Passenger Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Public Transit (RTD) and Alternative Transportation
- Parking for Sporting Events, Concerts, & Community Events
- Special Parking Arrangements
- Parking Rules & Regulations
- Student Employment Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Police Department
- Emergency Preparedness
- Employment Opportunities with AHEC
- Contact Us